Labels

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A lesson learnt

Never ever play badminton in an algae infested backyard -that's the new lesson I have learnt . After the demand of my pestering brother and because I had nothing better to do , I relucantly agreed to play .In order to prove my mettle as a good player( which I'm not ) I attempted to hit back a rather far flung shot ,landing ( slipping in the most lunatic manner) in the algae infested part of the backyard and brusing my knee badly .
                                                     It bled for an hour and hurts even now and to top it all I can't go swimming, because coach thinks the wound can go bad if exposed  to water *sob*. Now all I can do is the watch friends on my computer or go for a limpy walk!!

3 comments:

Vaga Bond said...

correct me if i am wrong but i believe i have commented on your blog soem eons back. but its nowhere to be seen. hmmm rather impressive red background and banner and all... my sympathies for your poor knee *sobs*

Saurabh said...

ouch! that hurts

Unknown said...

@ pan yeah you did those posts were deleted by my revengeful brother , long story( now i have changed my password)but ill always remember your comment and advice :-) glad that you liked the new template!

@ hell yeah it hurts badly!