Labels

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Physics live! Direct from the lecture hall

I am using my laptop illegally in the physics class and so was tempted to write.Here is a  live commentary. Right now we are being scolded by our teacher lets call him man of principles (MOP ) More than physics we are taught to have principles in our life( which is good but why in physics class).

Apparently its our last class and he is mad at us for sitting at the back benches.Now he is telling that we are never going to get a teacher like him ever again , rest of the teachers are just here to read out of books. GAWD.   It's story time , a colleague of his being a maths teacher asked him to explain integral to him .Mr MOP get a life.


Finally we are doing physics .Okay MOP is writing the Schrodinger wave equation like we can not read it from our books.Why is he inaudible when he is teaching and loud enough when expressing his feelings to us? Won't it be cooler if we are allowed to use laptops in class , atleast now I'm listening carefully  to take down the notes(trying to multitask). We would save so much paper with the use of laptop.The class is getting boring yet again .Now my use of laptop is grabbing a lot of attention and before I attract MOP towards myself I'll stop writing.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your MOP is really funny but one thing is true here. Our computer science professors know maths better than most of mathematics professors. And Schrodinger's equation! So cool. I had a tough time with that equation. Anyway, did you get to know from your MOP if the Schrodinger's cat is dead or alive :)

Unknown said...

MOP is the funniest teacher I have come across. Dude I still don't know what Schrodinger's equation is about( except that fact it that has something to do with relativity). It was a complete bouncer. Are you an engineering student?? and Schrodinger's cat LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Schrodinger's equation deals with atomic and molecular structure. Search for Schrodinger's cat in Google and you'd get lots of interesting articles :) Do read them, you'd enjoy it :) And yes, I'm an engineering student and I'm forced to study lots of boring maths :( . I guess you are into engineering too :)

Unknown said...

Gawd why didn't someone strangle me to death when I wrote the schrodinger's is a part of relativity.

Schrodinger's Cat: A cat, along with a flask containing a poison and a radioactive source, is placed in a sealed box shielded against environmentally induced quantum decoherence. If an internal Geiger counter detects radiation, the flask is shattered, releasing the poison that kills the cat. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics implies that after a while, the cat is simultaneously alive and dead. Yet, when we look in the box, we see the cat either alive or dead, not both alive and dead.
Thanks to you I know a little of physics now.

yes I am into engineering too, I am fine with maths but hate physics, thankfully we have it only in the first semester

Unknown said...

too good yaar ,,lappy in physics class !!!!! interesting

Unknown said...

ya it was fun .... and still is :)